Monday, February 23, 2009

Successful Homeschooling, Think "I Love You"

Why are you doing homeschool? For most of us it is because we love our children. We want the best for them. We want them to get a good education so they can be successful. We are doing this for them because of our love for them.

The power of positive thinking in "I Love You" will get you through the worse days when everything goes wrong, and it will make the best days perfect. When working with your child, Keep these positive thoughts in mind."I love you if you make a mistake." "I love you if you are not happy or cooperative today. I am here to help you find happiness." "I love you when you stubbornly want your own way. I will help you see a better way." "I love you when you are good." "I love you when you get to school on time." "I love you. I want your success." Think up your own "I love you"phrases and use them in your every day problem solving.

This positive thought pattern will help you come up with effective solutions to any problem, whether it be a bad behavior that your child has or just helping her to understand her school lessons. It is impossible to become angry or out patience when you remember "I love you." You are here for the child. You are giving yourself for her success.

"I love you" does not mean "I let you do whatever you want." "I love you" means that you help the child make the right decisions. See to it that she obeys you and follows the rules of the home. This will help her to be a law-abiding citizen when she grows up. See that she treats others well and takes care of her responsibilities. In this way you can help her to have friends and to be a good friend to others. Show her the true path to happiness is through loving others.

"I love you," Let this positive mind frame be the motive for every action and you will have a far greater success in your homeschool than you ever thought possible. Think "I love you."

No comments:

Powered by WebRing.
.